We will look after any personal information that you share with us.
This is central to our values as an organisation. We want everyone who we work with to feel confident about how any personal information they share will be looked after or used.
You can be confident that:
- We only use personal information in the ways we need to and that is expected of us.
- We will keep you up to date with our work, including changes to CA Plus services, raising awareness of relevant changes and updates within industry, promoting training and learning events and activities.
- But, we only use your personal information to do this if you have previously told us that’s OK.
- We will make it easy for you to tell us how you want us to communicate with you, including how to opt out from future communications - and we promise your request will be respected straight away.
- We will never release your information to organisations outside CA Plus for their marketing purposes.
- We take all reasonable care to safeguard your personal information through security policies and secure business processes.
- We will always provide easy ways for you to contact us. We are happy to answer any queries you have, at any time.
The following statement describes how CA Plus collects and uses information about people who visit our website.
If you have any queries about this statement please contact us at CA Plus, 7 Mansfield Road, Nottingham. NG1 3FB or email: email@example.com
1. How we collect personal information about you
We may collect personal information from you when you interact with CA Plus. There are many occasions when this could happen, for example: if you enquire about our activities, register with us online, ask a question by email, apply for a job or if you chose to provide some optional feedback or otherwise provide us with personal information. This may be when you phone us, go onto our website, from events and training, through the post, or in person.
2. What information do we collect?
The personal information we collect might include your contact details such as name, date of birth, email address, postal address, telephone number and bank details as well as information you provide in any correspondence between us.
We also gather general information about the use of our websites, such as which pages users visit most often and which services, events or facilities are of most interest. We may also track which pages users visit when they click on links in CA Plus emails. We may use this information to personalise the way our websites are presented when users visit them, to make improvements to our websites and to ensure we provide the best service for users. Wherever possible we use aggregated or anonymous information which does not identify individual visitors to our websites.
'Cookie' is a name for a small file, usually of letters and numbers, which download onto your device, like your computer, mobile phone or table when you visit a website.
They let websites recognise your device, so that the sites can work, or work better, and also gather information about how you use the site. A cookie, by itself, can't be used to identify you.
We use the categorisation set out by the International Chamber of Commerce in their UK Cookie Guide.
We use all four categories of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies are essential for you to move around our website and to use its features, like our shopping basket and your account.
- Performance cookies collect anonymous information about how you use our site, like which pages are visited most. No information that identifies you is kept.
- Functionality cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience, like your text size or location. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. They are anonymous.
- Targeting or advertising cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests.
No cookies, please
You can opt out of all our cookies (except the strictly necessary ones). Find out how to control and delete cookies in your browser.
But, if you choose to refuse all cookies you may not be able to use our website properly.
4. How do we use personal information?
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the important advice and support you’ve asked us for;
- Provide or administer activities relating to all our services: updating you with important administrative messages, to help us identify you when you contact us, and help us to properly maintain our records;
- Improve your experience with us. We may use your information to enhance the service that our staff provide, to improve our information and communications, or to personalise the website to better suit your needs;
- Provide you with information about our plans. This may be letting you know about new or enhanced services that we hope will be useful and interesting to you, of course, we will only do this with your consent, where we need to fulfil a contract or service with you, or where we believe you will expect to be updated and contacted by us. You can of course ask us at any time to change how we contact you, simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may need to disclose your information if required to do so by law (for example, to comply with applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice or in response to a valid request from a competent authority).
5. Who sees your personal information?
The personal information we collect about you will be used by our staff at CA Plus so that they can support you and possibly to legal and regulatory authorities if required to by law.
We will never sell or share your personal information with organisations so that they can contact you for any marketing activities. Nor do we sell any information about your web browsing activity.
6. Your Information Security
We take the security of your personal information extremely seriously.
We've implemented appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures to protect the personal information we have under our control, both on and off-line, from improper access, use, alteration, destruction and loss.
And, we only keep it as long as is reasonable and necessary, which may be to fulfil statutory obligations.
Here are some of the ways we protect your personal information:
Offline, your personal information is kept securely in our databases and offices.
Our website may contain links to other sites. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites. Please be aware that Web sites that have links on our site may collect personally identifiable information about you. This privacy statement does not cover the information practices of those websites or advertisers.
7. Your communication with our teams at CA Plus
Your communications with our teams (including by telephone or email) may be monitored and/or recorded for training, quality control and compliance purposes to ensure that we continuously improve our customer service standards.
8. How to update or access your personal information
You may ask us at any time to update your details, correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by:
Writing: CA Plus, 7 Mansfield Road, Nottingham. NG1 3FB
Tel: 0115 947 0839
You also have a right to know what personal information CA Plus holds about you.
To request a copy of your personal information we hold, contact us on the details as above.