The CA Plus Payroll Bureau is a fully computerised service that calculates tax and NI and reports all deductions to HMRC under their Real Time Information scheme. It includes provision of:
- A Payment Summary, giving full details of all payments and deductions made in a particular pay period.
- Payslips and details of any payments due to the HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) accounts office.
- RTI submissions each pay period in accordance with HMRC regulations.
- Notification of P45 & RTI new starter details to HMRC (these can only be filed online).
- At the end of the tax year we provide completed P60's for all employees whose details we have processed throughout the year.
- Advice and assistance with all aspects of PAYE and helping you to understand the process involved in becoming registered with HMRC.
After the initial set up, all you will need to do is:
- Pay your employees
- Pay the Collector of Taxes
- Inform us of any changes to the normal pay details
There is no set up fee, no fee for starters or leavers, no charges for people on the system but not actually paid, unless you require us to file your return electronically, and no other surprises. The only other charge is a small fee if we are requested to make a rerun of your payroll calculations/ payslips.
Auto-Enrolment pensions: this is the new statutory obligation to provide a pension to all eligible employees. Your compulsory implementation date will occur sometime between now and 2018 depending on the number of employees you have (smaller you are, the later it will be). It is essential that your payroll provider can also identify and monitor which employees will need to be Auto-enroled and when. CA Plus's payroll software is auto-enrolement compliant and so we will be able to assist you with compliance.
At present your group's implementation date for the new auto-enrolement pension scheme is determined by your unique HMRC employer reference number and for small groups (< 30 employees) your obligation to provide a pension will not start until approx. 2015-2018. If however, you do not have your own employer reference number (because your payroll is provided by another larger employer, such as a Local Authority) your obligation may start much earlier. By changing payroll provider and having your own employer reference number you may be able to significantly delay your auto-enrolment implementation date. We would be pleased to explain this in more detail.
The support we give by phone or email is all included in the price. Contact Us to discuss your own group's situation.